Vanilla cream



ENG: So it is Sunday already, can not believe how fast time pass. I had great week , I celebrate my cousin's 2nd birthday, love that little ,cute doll , she is such a smart kid . She speaks a lot and she is one of hyperactive kids . Very funny little person :) I worked  a lot this week and train less which I really hate when it happens , but I will recoup that today and during the next week.
This is my yesterday's outfit . I wore it at break time with my friends after swimming for a whole day on the pool. I choice my new cream color sandals I bought few days ago . ( I post them on my Instagram profile) . They are actually kind of my first comfortable sandals , I always buy cute ,pretty ,modern sandals instead of really thinking how good I'm going to feel when I put them on.
These are soo lovely , with their fringe and crystals . I like how they match with my tan. They actually highlight the complexion of my skin color, so I'm totally in love with them.
I totally get crazy with orange nail polish and orange lipstick . I found this orange polish on Golden Rose expert nails collection , and lipstick in Golden Rose matt collection. I love their lipstick because the are long-standing , it's on your lips for 6 hours or more even when you drink and eat.
I combine my shorts with very fluffy blouse which was great because it was more then 35 degrees .

How did you spent your week?


Hope you had great time ,
love Beba...


fringe sandals

sandals

SRB :Cao svima,
znam da je retkost da se post piše nedeljom,ali meni je nekako posebno uživanje da to baš danas radim. Znate onaj osećaj kada se probudite, znate da je dan za odmor, i onda poželite da radite ovo što najviše volite? Upravo to sada ja radim. Sredjujem moj današnji postić za vas. "leto,leto je , i vrelo,vrelo je.." da i lepo,lepo je :D barem što se mene tiče. Šta će te vi raditi ovog vikenda?

Juče sam slikala ono što sam nosila da bih danas to podelila sa vama. Pa ovako, nosim ravne sandalice koje sam pre par dana kupila. Znam da je debeo beli đon totalni hit i da ga furaju sve trendy devojke na instagramu ali i ako sam ih probala više puta ,nikako nisam mogla da vidim sebe u tome,pa tako opet uzela potpuno ravne sandale,ali sam resicamaa  ^^ . Volim cirkončiće i to sam totalno ja ,tako da bez obzira na letnji hit ja biram ono što sam ja! Nosila sam bluzicu koja je vrlo široka i high-waisted šorc iz NY.
Ovog leta potpuno me je obuzela narandžasta boja, pa sam svoju kolekciju karmina upotpunila Golden Rose matt narandžastom ( ako budete poželele pisaću vam detaljnije i o njemu i njihovoj liniji karmina jer ih imam jako puno) Lak koji imam na noktima takođe je iz njihove kolekcije , i identičan je kao karmin.

Kako vam se čini ova kombinacija?








clutch bag

outfit

smile


fashion details

I wore: Shorts- New Yorker, Blouse- Happening, Bag - old one , Sandals - Rose 

OUTFIT POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE :
:::: Shades of brown ::::
:::: Elegant and Chic ::::
:::: Geometric jumpsuit ::::
:::: Orange Juice ::::

23 коментара:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, always try my best to return the support! <3

    www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Cute outfit.
    I like your sandals.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Such a chic look!! Love it all <3

    Check out my new post!!!! http://www.ufbytaryn.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Such a lovely summer outfit! The top is amazing, love the flowy look on you!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Divna opuštena, ženstvena kombinacija. Kao stvorena za ove letnje dane :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. You look wonderful in this ensemble and I love your blouse, it's perfect!

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. ja obično postove pišem kada imam vremena, pa zašto ne i nedjeljom? mogu zamisliti kako ti je slatka rodica:) Mala djeca znaju biti tako kreativna i zanimljiva, zapanje nas s svime što znaju.

    Jako mi se sviđa ova kombinacija, bluza na točkice je divna i jako ženstvena.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Thanks ♥ Love the photos and the look :)

    http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Your sandals are too cute! Love this look and thanks for the visit.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Love your photos and your post in general
    http://delainemyles.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. So pretty. Loved it

    xoxoxo

    http://ladycatblog1.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. Beautiful look.

    Isabel Sá
    http://brilhos-da-moda.blogspot.pt

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. Thank tou a lot, sweetie :D

    You look amazing with this color. So classy :D

    NEW POST | Men’s Clutch: Hot or Not?
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. look really lovely
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  15. So pretty dear! I love the top:)
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ОдговориИзбриши
  16. This top is so pretty. It's feminine, soft on tone yet has a strong presence. I love it. It looks great on you.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram