Autumn

Hey dolls,
it is almost end of the summer and  I started planing my wish list for fall . I opened my closed and started checking out what do I miss . Well a few things I saw on Dresslink would perfectly fit my autumn clothes. 
Here they are


dresslinkDresslink



Check her price and more photos HERE 

I also find one perfect coat with lapel in grey color , and it match so great with everything ! I totally fell in love with it! 
dresslink coat

dresslink coat


And JEANS! Maybe last but not least perfect! 
dresslink ripped jeans

dresslink jeans

dresslink jeans


This is my next order from Dresslink! I can wait for this order I made yesterday to come! I pick some very cute stuff I was waiting for long time. I love this store so much. Their clothes is so stylish and so cheap with shipping free also ,so things just can be better! 

What do you think about my new order? Have you opened this site already?

8 коментара:

Thank you for you time

Instagram