Pink


Hey dolls,
I like to keep it simple some times. This is one of those moments. Boyish shorts and girly pink shirt. Cozy outfit for chilling out with friends.
When I go out after a workout I'm all about feeling comfortable in my clothes. No thigh skinny jeans no body shirts for me in that moments. For this summer my fave shorts is this one , looks a lot like man's jeans but I'm totally loving it . What do you think about it?
sandals
pink shirt
earrings
details
jewelry
outfit

I wore: Shirt - New Yorker , Earrings - Orsay , Bracelet - Orsay , Heels - Koton

Similar posts:

12 коментара:

  1. Those shoes are fabulous, love the two-toned color and velvety texture, which a unique pair! :) Great styling too! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Nice look :) Bisous from France, Sand.
    .
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Ahh, love, love, love the masculine vibe of the denim shorts! Such an interesting contrast to your feminine flower top, Aleksandra. Killer shoes, my dear!!!

      xoxo Ira
      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Избриши
  3. You look great dear.♥ thank you for your comment on my blog, what do you think about following each other via gfc, g+, bloglovin, lookbook & instagram? Let me know about it. :)

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Pretty and relaxed look, those earrings are a great touch!
    XO,
    Izzy
    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Beautiful and girly :)

    Moj blog:

    http://only-for-girls-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши

  6. You look amazing dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/summer-thing.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Perfect! pretty in floral outfit. :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Cool denim shorts!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram