- Monday -


Hello guys,
Haate Mondays! Today was my first day on second year of college,and I had to wake up really early! Fortunately I saw that my group is small and I'm surrounded with amazing people and now everything look so easy! :)
I just came home , and started looking at my closet to see do I miss anything for fall , because I saw same great stuff on Dresslink yesterday. Think this is my new order list:

Jacket  - it is only 11,30 $ 




Shirt - 5,15 $




And few new leggings from Aerobic only 4,72 $ :O

// great for morning Monday jogging  :D




 Go check out their stuff , you might find more great clothes for yourself :)



6 коментара:

  1. Good luck with college! The shirt that fades from blue to white looks absolutely amazing!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Great things, thanks for sharing :) Good luck on college

    http://oonly4girlss.blogspot.rs/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Haha! Hate Mondays 2! ;) Beautiful pieces! The blouse would look great with denim, love it.

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Aww you'll love college! I had so much fun during my college years.. one of the most memorable days of my life. :P So much freedom and so little responsibilities.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. I have to admit, my breakfasts never looked this healthy in college.
    Your breakfast looks so pretty and delicious! It's nice to be surrounded by nice people in college and elsewhere. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Ta jaknica je prelepa! Kliknula sam na tvoje linkove, je l mozes ti molim te i na moje ovde:
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/2015/10/halloweenfall-season-must-haves-under-40.html
    Hvala! <3

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram