Unikatne cipele po zelji


We all blogger love to be unique . Since I was little girl I  always wanted to design pieces I wear for my self , but since I never went to design school and I go to electronic college I had that chance few times only. When I create my dress from prom and when I draw my coat ( long time ago). 
 When I first time discover KANIN  shoes I though that I can only pick some of their leather handmade shoes and that was it, but when I went to their company I saw that they are so much more than that!
 They actually offered me to design my shoes! They totally shocked me! I was so happy that I can't even describe that ! I was sitting there for a while picking my new shoes color and model , thinking not to put to much details on them. So I made a decision to pick vibrant ,pink color, which is my fave, and to have gold details ,since I can't separate from gold pieces for more than I year now.When my new oxfords arrived yesterday ( in only 7 day's after I "create" them) I was totally fell for them! They are so girly and cute! ♥  And not to mention how comfortable ,light and soft they are! These are definitely the most comfortable shoes I ever had !

[ Ne poznajem osobu koja ne voli da ima jedinstveni komad odeće na sebi, bilo da je to haljina,cipele ,torba ili nešto drugo. Ali malo je onih kojima to zaista i pođe za rukom . Ja sam po struci elektronski inženjer i priliku da imam nesto jedinstveno imala sam svega par puta .Kada sam kreirala svoju haljinu za maturu i kada sam crtala svoj ljubičasti kaput ,ali to je bilo pre par godina. 
Kada sam prvi put videla stranicu obuće Kanin iz Niša, mislila sam da se njihova kožna obuća može jedino naručiti kakva već jeste na slikama. Međutim,kada sam otisla kod njih shvatila sam da oni nude mnogo više od toga! Bila sam oduševljena idejom da sama kreiram svoje cipelice. I kako to uglavnom i biva trebalo mi je više vremena no što sam mislila da se odlučim oko boja,modela i  zumbanja . Na kraju odlučila sam se za jednostavniji model jarkih boja sa ukrasnom petom i prstima. Kada su nakon samo 7 dana bile na mojim vratila , potpuno sam se zaljubila u njih. Bile su pravi izbor! Nikada nisam nosila tako mekane , udobne i lagane cipelice.  Baš ovakve jedne cipelice možete naći na njihovom sajtu www.kaninobuca.com ili na njihovoj Facebook stranici -  KANIN  ]

moje cipelice * Oxford cipele zlatno-pink








You can see mine here - Oxford Shoes  , or you can check their all models on Facebook page - KANIN or on website - www.kaninobuca.com 

11 коментара:

Thank you for you time

Instagram